Please I will like to know the chosen company before the start of this coursework. It’s important you read the attach file and work with it and additional lecture note will be given to the chosen writer.
This assignment will require you to draw from your experience of writing both an essay and a report. An essay is usually continuous prose without sections or bullet points and (typically) without tables or appendices. A report is on the other hand offered in paragraphs (often numbered) and has a relatively abbreviated style with minimal discussion. Tables and appendices are offered and bullet points are commonly used. Therefore you can structure your assignment into sections of introduction, literature, extended analysis and discussion of key issues of your chosen company’s international strategy, and conclusion.
• Clear structure and good academic writing
• Critical literature review
• Rigour of argument/analysis
• Formatted presentation of data including figures/tables
• Supporting data/evidence of analysis
• Concluding summary and actionable recommendations
• Good practice of referencing and compiling reference list
Critically evaluate, but not limited to, the following
• The internationalization process/model of the firm including foreign market entry strategies
• The international strategy of the company and its relationship to key environmental variables
• The effectiveness of the company’s strategy and operations including qualitative and quantitative performance measures
• Comparisons with strategies and performance of principal competitors
• Appropriate and justified recommendations for improvement and/or development of the company’s international strategy and operations
Excellent. The student demonstrates an excellent understanding of the key issues of international strategy. The work is very well researched with in-depth analysis and fully evaluated findings and conclusions.
REFERENCING FORMAT: HARVARD
WORD COUNT: 4000
DEADLINE: 06th of Jan 2013
Ensure you explain concepts and models, and any jargon or technical terms relating to the industry.