Marketing and Branding strategist
Currently seeking a creative proven experience person for our brand with the following experience and background who has experience in Brand strategist, designing a logo, and creating a voice and be able to competitive marketing research. Native English writer
• A minimum of 3 years of strategic planning experience focused on building brands, marketing initiatives and/or creating integrated communications programs with specific experience working.
• A solid understanding of business and marketing fundamentals for both B2B and B2C
• Proven ability to inspire creative teams with clear, insightful, actionable strategies and supporting rationale, and the ability to translate strategic detail into focused creative briefs.
• Proficiency with marketing automation software.
• Excellent communications and work style that engages the client collaboratively and creates a positive client experience.
• Proven track record in client service; demonstrated success in providing clients with on-strategy work and managing projects to on-time, on-budget completion.
• Excellent business and sales writing skills; experience writing conference briefs, proposals, strategy documents, communications plans, and presentation talking points.
• Strong presentation skills including the ability to create compelling presentations; experience presenting to senior-level decision makers with an ability to win confidence and their business.
• A successful track record of winning new business in a marketing firm environment.
• Hands-on experience conducting qualitative and quantitative research with a proven ability to identify insights and use them to form strategic brand, marketing and communications recommendations.
If you have above qualities and below 4 strategies:
-Mission, Vision, Values
-Design Strategy and Storytelling
-Identity & logo
-Site design and look
-Voice and Tone Development
-Market and Competitive Landscape
-Qualitative Consumer Research
-Research Synthesis and Analysis