We are a small online retailer, selling furniture and homewares in Australia. Our product is sourced from all over the world, including India, Vietnam, China, Belgium, Thailand and more.
Our customers buy expensive products for their home and expect a high level of customer service.
We require a well rounded, likable, and professional customer service agent to join our remote team. It is a bonus if you like homewares and furniture, and are able to understand what our customers' needs might be, in relation to our product offering.
We will provide you with a process manual/ Knowledge center to assist in understanding the business.
Your role will be to;
1. Answer calls via our Zendesk Talk customer service portal
2. Attend the Chat on our website, by assisting with sales and product selection.
3. Reply to customer service queries that come through to Zendesk via contact forms.
4. Liaise with the head office to escalate support cases, and request refunds for customers.
Common customer service queries include;
1. Where is my order?
2. I have received a damaged item.
3. Is this item coming back in?
4. I have received part of my order, but missing a few items.
5. My coupon code does not work.
6. The delivery driver was unable to deliver goods. Redelivery required to be booked in.
We use the following applications:
- Google Sheets
- Online Chat
- Phone calls
- Shippit (freight aggregator)
It is required that you have a high-speed internet connection, computer, and headset with microphone to complete this job.
17 pekerja bebas membida secara purata $11/jam untuk pekerjaan ini
I have rich experience in developing ecommerce sites. I have read your description carefully and i have a source code similar to it using magento and prestashop. i want to discuss about it in detail. Thanks.