Select a brand of your choice and evaluate the current marketing strategy, i.e. where are they now and how is it performing with reference to Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) in comparison to the objectives set. Clearly identify the key marketing issues faced by the brand. Develop a strategic marketing plan for this brand for the next two years that will set this brand apart from competition and grow top-line, bottom-line, and market share while delivering superior consumer value compared to competition. Remember, you also need to address the key marketing issues identified above as part of your marketing plan. Students are expected to submit a fully-fledged marketing plan including objectives, strategies; Segmenting, targeting, and positioning, implementation details with time frames, budget required, and expected results (Key performance indicators based on marketing objectives). The students are required to submit volume and value forecasts, profitability and market share forecasts, together with projected financial statements along with assumptions to justify their plan.
Marks will be strictly awarded on the basis of the practicality of the marketing plan and its potential to deliver expected results, i.e. the marketing objectives set out in the plan.
Note: Students are required to carefully the review the tutorial provided “Elements of a good marketing plan.”
1. Demonstration of relevant knowledge/understanding of the current position of the brand (10%). This section includes a good understanding of the market (Category that the brand competes, market size (volume and value), growth, consumer behavior and competitor analysis, and pricing, profitability, and value propositions and market shares of competitors, and your brand. Also its present positioning compared to competition).
2. Construction of the PLEST & SWOT analysis and identification of workable opportunities (15%). Remember, opportunities need to be quantified.
3. Quantification of opportunities via setting marking objectives (15%).
4. Strategy development and justification. This part includes segmenting, targeting and positioning (STP) (40%). Clearly demonstrate how you propose your chosen brand take advantage of unmet consumer needs or satisfy consumer needs better than existing competitors. You will need use secondary marketing research data to justify your recommendations.
5. Development of an execution plan and marketing budget (10%).
6. Identification of KPIs and suggested plan for performance management. (10%).
Paper Size : A4
Word Count : 4000 words
Printing Margins : LHS; RHS: 1 Inch
Binding Margin : ½ Inch
Header and Footer : 1 Inch
Printing : Single Sided
Basic Font Size : 12
Font Style : Arial/Times New Roman
Presentation : Bound Document
31 pekerja bebas membida secara purata $63 untuk pekerjaan ini
Hello I am MBA Graduate with 10+ years of work experience as a marketing analyst. I have created more than 500 marketing plans. I will be able to deliver high-quality work within the given time frame. Thanks Aditya
Hi there, I am a professional writer and have an experience over 7 years. I can deliver you the quality work that you are looking for. Hire me so we can discuss more on your proposed topic
I have CA background and professional freelancer. Contact me for quality work and time commitment. I am also able to deliver you something different from the rest.
Dear client, this is my area of [login to view URL] me this project for high quality [login to view URL] you need further details, kindly get in touch.