omega|ml is our SaaS state of the art data science platform. We are currently preparing to launch for a closed beta. At first we want to test the platform with 5-10 first users. More information at [login to view URL]
Find 5-10 data scienists who are willing to beta test drive our platform. The test takes 2 weeks and it is free, however they are required to sign up, use the platform for one of their project/expirments and provide feedback to an online survey.
This is our first time doing this so your expertise in how to approach this is welcome.
* Social network marketing
* Technology article writing
omega|ml provides the following features and benefits
* data scientists can upload any data to our state-of-the-art persistent in-memory data store (backed by MongoDB)
* the data can be analyized directly within the database through a Python Pandas-style interface, which is well known to most data scientists
* machine learning models can be directly stored in trained or untrained state through with a single line of code
* the models can be trained, grid searched ,executed each in a single line of code
* each dataset and each model automatically gets its own REST API so third-party applications can interact with the model
* all is serverless, in the cloud, ready to go no installation required
* the database is secure (note: beta has limitted guarantee security guarantees)