Lead Generation AND Appointment Settings Sales Role
To be successful in this role you will need to have:
• Excellent lead generation skills that would come from a variety of sources including your own personal and professional social network as well as traditional business directories.
• Excellent time management and organisation skills
• Be sociable, friendly and likeable with an excellent phone manner
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Be disciplined, driven, motivated and determined
• Know how to use a windows computer, MS Word, MS Excel, MS Outlook
This role would suit a recent retiree, people who are home based wanting an additional income source, a sales professional wanting to make a difference and increase their earning potential.
You will have extensive experience gaining appointments with decision makers in small to medium sized organisations.
Ideally you would have an understanding of Information Technology services and how IT can benefit an organisation when implemented and managed well, however this is not essential and can be taught.
You would be responsible for lead generation and arranging the initial appointment for the director of
Our director will meet with prospective clients and make the sales pitch to the interested parties. You would be responsible for following leads through the normal sales cycle process and identifying other opportunities when they arise.
We use Dynamics CRM and can provide access.
This role is paid as a fixed monthly amount for a minimum of 4 leads provided per month through Feeelancer. If you want to commit to more leads per month please provide the minimum and maximum amounts of leads you would expect to make.
The amount provided is for a minimum of 4 appointments set in a given month and takes into account Freelancer fees, call costs and your time.
Ideally you will be Australian based as remuneration is based on national call costs. You will primarily work from home with a weekly meeting with the director via Skype OR WhatsApp.
• You will need your own laptop/desktop computer with MS Office 2013/2016 installed.
• You will also need a reliable internet connection and be able to call Australian landline numbers.
What we will provide you with:
• Company Email address (based on MS Exchange)
• Access to Microsoft Dynamics CRM Sales Lead Platform
• Ability to download and install Office 365 applications (OneDrive, MS Office, Skype for Business etc)
Please feel free to ask questions if you would like clarification.
You will be representing an Australian IT Services and Solutions Company called Freedom Technology Solutions trading as FTSglobal (https://www.fts.global).
You will be provided with marketing collateral to assist you and an example script that will guide you through how to engage with the prospective client.
A list of Australian businesses based in Melbourne will be provided with their main company phone number. These companies have never been approached so it will require cold calling to find out the following information:
 Name of the primary decision maker for IT services and projects
 Speaking to the primary decision maker to determine IT needs
 Briefly discuss FTSglobal's IT offerings to gain interest
 Making an appointment for the Director to meet with the primary decision maker to discuss the organizations IT requirements
All 4 of the above need to be completed to qualify as a "lead". Four of these Leads will need to be made in the month to qualify for payment.
Additional remuneration will be discussed based on your success in the first month. We are looking for someone long term and can offer attractive commissions based on performance and lead qualifications generated to sales being closed.