I am planning to get tin to travel and tourism related business (like Yatra, make my trip etc) in India, keen on developing a website which will provide information on key tourist locations in India and offer tailor made packages. Before jumping in to it I thought it is better to know the market, hence looking for a market research analyst who has good knowledge of travel industry and who can provide me more insight beyond Wikipedia and reports available from consultancies that are widely available in the internet.
Please bid providing below information –
a) What experience do you have in travel industry related business?
b) What tools do you have to gather the information specific to Market Research?
c) What reports and data do you have access to within internet and beyond internet domain?
d) All the source of data, reports should be provided so that we can place confidence on the results.
e) How much time is required to provide information for the questions I am looking for?
f) What outputs will be provided to me?
g) Any sample that you can provide me to gain an understanding of your work?
I have listed my questions below which are directed more towards the international tourists and urban travellers which I believe is the segment I will target.
1. Foreign travel tourism in India – Top 25 countries from which tourists come to India and their % of overall tourism
2. Top 25 destinations in India visited by tourists of each country listed above and their % of all tourists.
3. Busy season for these 100 destinations in India i.e. which time of the year do tourists come?
4. How is their trip planned for their visit and how is the trip organised and managed?
5. Who will be key competitors in the sector for Top 25 countries?
6. What strategies do they adopt in capturing the market?
7. What is the best strategy to get in to the current travel tourism market? Ideas?
8. What is the growth potential of tourists from these top 25 countries in 10 years time?
9. After 10 years what are the projected top 25 countries from which tourists come to India and their % of overall tourism
10. What is the share of tourism originating from urban population aged between 20 and 40 years (literate employees/business people with disposable income)?
11. Within the Urban population mentioned what is the amount spent – a) employees by sector and b) business people.
12. How much amount is spent annually on travel and tourism by urban population aged between 20 and 40 years?
13. What are the top 100 locations in India they travel to?
14. How is their trip planned for their visit and how is the trip organised and managed?
15. Who will be key competitors in the sector supporting trips from these urban travellers?
16. What strategies do they adopt in capturing the market?
If you are not clear about any of the questions, let me know and I am happy to clear up.
3 pekerja bebas membida secara purata ₹9926 untuk pekerjaan ini
I've done several works related with the travel industry, hence pretty much familiar with this space. I don't have access to any paid/premium reports though but still a top-notch outcome is possible.