I have a client who is looking to hire a Marketing and Sales Manager/Customer Service Representative in the US or Canada for his business. We provide custom made marketing strategies and services for businesses. Founded in the year 2008, our company has provided marketing services to a growing list of highly satisfied clients, a majority of whom are market leaders in their sectors.
• Must have at least 1-year experience as a Customer Service Representative
• Fluent in both written and spoken English (native English speaker)
• Able to think fast, find answers, and respond quickly to customer issues
• Able to concentrate on multiple problems at once
• Excellent time management and prioritization skills
• Customer focused, aims to provide a positive customer experience and at all times.
Customer Service Representative Job Duties •
• Attracts potential customers by answering product and service questions; suggesting information about other products and services.
• Opens customer accounts by recording account information.
• Maintains customer records by updating account information.
• Resolves product or service problems by clarifying the customer's complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution.
• Maintains financial accounts by processing customer adjustments.
• Recommends potential products or services to management by collecting customer information and analyzing customer needs.
• Prepares product or service reports by collecting and analyzing customer information.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
In your proposal, kindly include your answer to the following questions:
1. What customer service tools do you have experience with?
2. Have you had a time when a customer was reporting a technical issue that you didn't know the answer to? What was your approach, and how did it end up?