I am a brand new Hip-Hop/Reggae-Blues singer and songwriter out of Brooklyn, NY looking for a MUSIC CONSULTANT/PROJECT MANAGER to help set me up for long-term success as an independent artist.
I have dozens of crowd-tested songs and a resume that includes performances at legendary NYC venues Drom, Amazura, and SOBs opening for artist Fred The Godson and No Malice (of the clipse). On the opposite end of that I have never released a song so I am essentially starting from scratch.
I need someone to help with identifying, recommending and engaging the most efficient and cost-effective partners in distribution, publicity, radio and video promotion, social media and online services, booking agents, touring and sponsorships, all the while protecting my creative vision.
Specific needs include:
• Creating a marketing plan
• Creating a business plan
• Developing branding guidelines and ensuring consistent imaging and marketing tools –
Website, photos, videos, EPKs, SM, etc.
• Setting up strategic timelines for song/EP/LP/Video releases and coordinating a
marketing campaign for each.
• Developing strategic marketing partnerships with brands and their agencies.
• Organizing and scheduling all social media outreach/ Find a SM manager
• Creating a solid blueprint for action.
I'm looking for someone who can begin right away.
Thank you so much!