[url removed, login to view]
1. Create a pitch deck of UX studio in maximum 15 slides to convince a prospect with the following information:
- The prospect is operating in the call-center industry
- The call-center solution is currently available only as a desktop software for phone calls
- The prospect has enterprise-level clients in 50+ countries
- The product is on the market for 12 years without any major data-driven design improvement and user-based research
- The prospect is planning to re-develop the product involving new technologies
In the pitchdeck, please (not exclusively) cover the following:
- current state of call-center and contact-center solutions market
- possible research and design methodologies (feel free to browse our blog and use google if needed!)
- Cooperation with developers
2. Do market research about the UX industry in your city
It is important for Business Development Managers to know about the local market they work on. Even if we use a quite unique approach in UX studio. Do a bit of market research using Google and any available data you can find to get a picture of the UX market in the city you will work in (London, Dublin or Tel-Aviv).
Write a single-page market research report, where you answer the following questions:
- How many UX companies are there in the city?
- How many of them are solely design companies and how many of them are full-service agencies (with development, marketing or other activities)?
- How many new UX companies were founded in 2017 and 2018?
- Who are the top 5, best-known UX consultancies in the city? How many employees do they have? What kind of clientele do they have?
- How many startups are there in the city?
- How many tech/IT companies are there?
- How many people are working in the tech/IT industry?
- What is your personal opinion about the market? Please summarize your findings and your views in 5-10 sentences.