Professional person in Geographic Information System to do the masters coursework below.., how much it costs.. (Please do not bid if you are not professional in the field)!!!!!! I will not reply you at all if you are not so!
it requires the use of SPSS which is a statistic programme..
This project should be carried out an independent piece of work. The project should contain a unique set of variables derived from the 2001 Census Area Statistics. write an independent report on the project making reference to appropriate literature. Your report should be word-processed, include a reference list and indicate the total number of words at the end (length in the range 2,500 words. Correctly labelled and well-designed tables and figures may be included in addition to the stated word limit
You must use the following sections to help you organize your report:
* An introduction and aim of the area classification.
* A summary of your methodology and practical work.
* The results of your analysis including details of the characteristics of the clusters.
* A discussion of your results and area classification
The guidance of the Project states:
During the practical sessions you will undertake a series of tasks to gain experience of analysing census area statistics using multivariate and simple descriptive statistical techniques. The main stages of the practical work are:
* Accessing 2001 Census Small Areas Statistics from MIMAS at Manchester University Computing Centre using Casweb and accessing the corresponding digital boundary data from UKBorders
* Downloading these data files for small areas in a selected local authority to the network at Kingston University
* Transferring the census statistics data into PASW (formerly SPSS) and the boundary data into MapInfo
* Undertaking preliminary descriptive statistical analysis
* Carrying out principal components analysis (PCA) to collapse the variables into a smaller number of ‘composite’ variables (components) and generating component scores as new data columns
* Describing what these new components are by reference to the ‘loadings’
* Carrying out hierarchical cluster analysis on the component scores to collapse the spatial units into a smaller number of clusters
* Describing the clusters by reference to means of the variables used in the analysis
* Joining the results of these analyses with the digital boundary data to produce thematic maps showing the distribution of the cluster within the study area
This sequence of tasks forms a template for you to design your own project.
Will give more details once we agreed!
3 pekerja bebas membida secara purata $1260 untuk pekerjaan ini
I am professional computer science professional and I am working in an engineering institute guiding MS students in Information Systems based MS projects.
Hi, we are a team of geographers with strong background in GIS and academic/scientific teaching (2 people doing their phD in GIS related fields). We can do the work. Cheers