Hi, I am not familiar with physics and computational modeling and now want to develop a simulation model as followed.
1) Calculation of pressure field and flow field in COMSOL
2) Assign the force by the pressure field and flow field into the particles in the Matlab simulation code
3) Assign the inter-particle force by the pressure field and flow field into the particle in Matlab simulation code
4) Calculate the particle displacement and update the particle positions
5) Re-calculate the inter-particle forces based on the updated particle positions
Currently, I need some help in the calculation of the inter-particle forces by the fields (from FEM simulation) using Matlab.
To be specific, I want to calculate the inter-particle force by the pressure field following a journal paper in a physics journal. About the paper, I will give you the detail information when you contact me.
Also, I want to calculate the hydrodynamic interaction between microparticles. I do not have any specific model for the hydrodynamic interaction, so it will be great if you suggest me a model.
When you get this job, I will give you the COMSOL file and Matlab code I made. You can do the work based on that.
About the payment, we can discuss.
12 pekerja bebas membida secara purata $167 untuk pekerjaan ini
Hi Employer! I am Matlab developer and have been working since last 6 years. I have checkout the description. I am waiting for you over the chat. Thank you!
Hello, I am a phd in mathematical science specially modeling and simulation. i master the tools , CONSOL , MATLAB and Others. I am reading to undertake the task your are asking tor . please contact me as it suits you.