I am looking for someone to create an EA (for MT4) that can perform the following hedge operations:
1) The EA will either monitor all trades, or monitor trades by magic number (there should be the ability to select between these 2 options when initialising the EA).
2) When a trade falls into loss by a certain number of pips (i.e. 40 pips), a trade in the opposite direction will be opened (a hedge trade). The number of pips should be able to be selected when the EA initialises.
3) When the hedge trade itself reaches a certain profit (i.e. 30 pips), the hedge trade will have a Stop Loss/Take Profit introduced. The hedge trade itself is not to be closed with a profit (just the Stop Loss/Take Profit to be incorporated to the trade). This will mean that if the profit of the hedge trade was to then go back down to zero later on, the Hedge Trade would then close (i.e. break even). If possible, the break even should also include swap/rollover charges into the break even calculation. The number of pips should be able to be selected when the EA initialises.
4) The original trade is to remain open (even if the hedge trade is closed).
5) If the original trade then has a loss again as in part (2) (i.e. 40 pips), then another hedge trade will be opened for this original trade (and the process will start over again).
6) The Hedge trades that are created are to have their own magic number identifier, i.e. if there were 3 Hedge trades created (from 3 separate trades) then all 3 of these Hedge trades would have the same magic number (I am not an expert at MT4 programming, but I think this is possible).
Please note: The EA will hedge with the same currency pair. I am in Australia; so hedging the same currency pairs is allowed (i.e. I can have 1 open buy position of AUD/USD and 1 open sell position of AUD/USD at same time).