I need someone who can modify an existing ADR indicator I have and place information already calculated into a different area of the metatrader chart, right at the upper left area below where I show the pair's Pip Value/Pip spread.
I will provide you with the source codes, you will not have to create the ADR indicator but only place it on a different area and add some color changes to how it will be displayed
Take a look at the 2 snapshots to see what we need to place there, there is one which is the original indicator which is shown right at the bottom of the charts, and there is a second one which shows how and where I want that data to be shown.
THINGS TO ADD TO THE EXISTING INDICATOR
It should look like this, see snapshot
ADR: 58.9% Today: 116 1 Day: 80 10/20 Mid: 42 5 Day: 100
- ADR %: it will show the percentage price has moved since market opened. 10/20 and Today fields are used to calculate % as you can see on the original snapshot
- Today is the number of pips price moved since open
- 1 day: is the average of 1 day
- 10/20 Mid: is the average we need
- 5 Day: we need the average for 5 days, it's also on the codes
*TEXT COLOR CHANGES*
These are the changes we really need to do. Instead of showing it like the original indicator at the bottom which used too much room, i want it to be used in a single line with different colors depending on the % of pips the pair has progressed during the day. All coding is done, I just need to change where they are located and the colors used.
APPLY TO ADR. Today, 1 Day and 10/20 only, not to 5 days
- IF ADR is between 75-90% change ADR % and Today pips to YELLOW
- IF ADR is higher than 91% change ADR % and Today pips to RED
- IF ADR is below 75% then we use the green color u can see
*** Same applies to the averages, if 5 day average, ok?
As you can see it's not a complex change. We need to move the indicator to the upper right area of MT charts, place it on a single line and add color changes depending on the % that the pair has moved today, that's all