Springboard Collaborative Data System
Springboard Collaborative is a non-profit organization located in Philadelphia, PA, USA. In summer 2012, the organization will run summer literacy programs at 4 schools in the Philadelphia area, serving approximately 300 students through 24 classrooms. We would like to develop an online system in Zoho Creator to track student attendance data.
Data system requirements:
1. Accept entry of student demographic information from Microsoft Excel spreadsheet.
2. Accept entry of attendance data remotely by users, with list of students auto-populating based on users log-in information.
1. Send daily emails to multiple users, summarizing attendance rate by classroom and school.
2. Send daily email to multiple users if no boxes are checked in attendance form for a classroom.
3. Provide for data download to Microsoft Excel spreadsheet at culmination of program.
Example of system use:
1. Teacher logs into Zoho Creator
2. Teacher is prompted to choose name from dropdown list
3. Based on teacher selection, list of students that are connected to that teacher auto populate
4. Teacher chooses date, with warning message if date chosen is not that day, and additional warning message if data for that day has already been entered
5. Teacher then checks box next to students who are absent on that day
6. If all students are present, teacher checks box confirming that all students are present.
7. Teacher submits form.
8. Data is captured and associated with student in student form.
We have developed a more detailed list of forms, variables, and processes, which we will share once an applicant has been selected. Thanks!
5 pekerja bebas membida secara purata $470 untuk pekerjaan ini
I would like to bid if the project is access. I know you selected access but stated Zoho Creator. I am not familiar with Zoho Creator. I have 15 years exp in access design. Thanks Donna