We are replacing a software nexus pclaw. It’s a software that keeps tracks of customer time / matters and creates invoices from his timesheets. You will need to keep in mind that all of the fields and options need to be included in this project. If there is a better way to do certain things, then im open to suggestions. Please download the flow chart to get a detailed idea of the project.
1) Follow the screen shots labeled “New Matter 1-3” for details on how the fields required and the functions required.
2) When you click on “Type of Law” a dialog box pops up to allow you to add or select a type of law, and the same goes for rates, Lawyer ect.
3) When you select the Lawyer they have a predetermined set of rates for each user.
1)Reference image Timesheet 1 to model your timesheet for fields and functionailty.
2) Notice when the field “Matter” is selected you are able to select the matter that was previously created or create a new matter.
3) Rate and Hours use the calculator
4) We need add a status drop down to each row “Billable, Pending, Billed”
5) Once time goes into an invoice it cannot be reverted back to be accidently billed again.
1) Reference all images labeled invoice
2) A pre-bill option should available, and it shows is a fake invoice that shows what is billable for that particular customer / matter. Needs to be printable or exportable to a pdf.
3) Somehow the time needs to integrate with the invoicing system. So we you select the matter / customer, all of the time entered for that matter/customer will automatically pull up in an invoice to be billed. The invoice will need to be formatted for this.
4) Once an invoice is created, they need to be able to print the invoice using two different templates. One that breaks down the charges and one that is simplified for the client. The screenshots are below. Once something is invoiced the status changes to billed and cannot be re-billed.
5) Delete / Void Invoice options
6) Late Fees, Write Off as Bad debt, Receive Payments. It needs auto calculate the totals, reflect in printable invoice templates. Pretty much just like we did in our last accounting project.
7) Reports, all of the reports from the last project, Yearly Sales Quarterly, Monthly, and Payments received report.
8) I have another report that needs to be run, use images REPORT 1 and 2 for reference
9) There are two different invoice templates. Reference accounting-6-invoice-simplified-client-view, and accounting-7-invoice-simplified-client-view
1099s & Insurance
1) We have two access database that need to be integrated. Real simple stuff actually. I’ll attach them for you once rewarded the project. For now view the screenshots. It is simply a series of fields that they input information into. We will need to run a report via form that will pull all the records using the criteria in the form. This is two different sections for this, but will be exactly the same with different name fields. One form will be called 1099 and the other Insurance.
2) Reference 1099 and insurance images.