I've attached several Templates to aid the beginning of this project. Please review the components for the final project design.
1. Create Access Database Management System with "Administrative ID" and "Employee ID" login.
- Employee ID or Administrative ID
a. password change
2. Database should consist of the following Project Management Components.
- "Administrative ID" Access to Distribute Projects based on "Employee ID"
- Generate Report for each project for "Administrative ID" review.
3. Fillable Forms for "Employee ID" to input project details based on daily tasks.
a. project name
b. project description
c. project begin date
d. project end date
e. project budget
f. project budget in days
g. Query Employee Comments
4. Fillable Forms for "Administrative ID" to report feedback to "Employee ID" based on project name.
a. project name
b. project owner (filter employee ID)
c. project description
d. project begin date
e. project end date
f. project budget
g. project budget in days
h. Query "Administrative ID" Feedback
5. Project folders to maintain project information
a. project name
b. project details
c. project documentation (upload attachments and filter attachments by project name)
d. project category
e. project priority
f. project status (show percent complete values)
6. Project Budget
a. generate report
b. budget documentation (upload attachments and filter attachments by project name)
7. Dashboard Buttons to include:
a. "New Project" button (fillable form)
b. "Collect Data" button (generate report)
c. "Email List" button (generate email link to outlook mail)
d. "Open Projects" (generates list of open projects)
e. "Completed & Deferred Projects" (generates list of completed and deferred projects)
f. "Queries" by contacts, open tasks, overdue tasks, priorities, status, assign tasks
g. "Exit" button (back to login screen)
8. Database should product the following:
a. Track multiple projects (time sensitive deliverables, owners, budgets)
b. Navigate by projects, tasks, and "Employee ID", project costs, priorities, project status
c. Time worked on project
d. Issue tracking and Reminders
9. Purchasing & Billing
a. Include billing invoices, and balance sheets (fillable form and upload documentation optional)
b. Purchase orders, goods received, product maintenance, non stock products, purchase requirements,
10. Inventory Management
a. search by item name, category, or location
b. retain important details (condition, acquired date, and value)
c. attach photos of items, packing slips (upload)
11. Generate Contacts from Outlook
b. job title
c. contact information
12. Event Management
a. customizable event navigation and filtering
b. track events by time (current events, events by week, todays events)
c. collect data in real time via email and generate and distribute report.
Lastly, lets make it visually appealing, but still easy to use.
The design should include the following:
- area for logo in top right & left hand corners
- display Users name next to left hand logo
Please see attachments for an idea of the design concept. Please keep colors simple and in blacks, whites, greys, yellows, and greens. Please keep in mind the major function is project management, therefore communication and admin and employee through project relations is very important for this database. Thank you.