I will architect and manage the project, but I need Delphi programmers to do the grunt work.
Our case management product has a case file that is fairly static and manages 1 government grant social service program.
We will first build the following project seperate and then replace each piece of our case file with the DynForms project.
This will take some experience with developing controls, as we will create a DynBaseControl and each control type below this that our forms need. One of these controls will be a subform of itself that shows a grid. The grid will be open another dynform as it's detail. Etc...
1. Will read from control information from tables and the forms will build themselves.
2. The data will tell the control where to load and save it's data.
3. Each control will have a script that determines if it is visible
4. Each control will have a script to determine if it is complete.
5. You get the idea.
6. We will also build in the ability to design these forms and save the design to the table-set.
Attached is a screenshot of our case file. We will start with a project that includes a case file and each tab will work from the project created above.
13 pekerja bebas membida secara purata $20/jam untuk pekerjaan ini
Hello, I have some experience with creating custom visual controls and working with team tools (version control/issue trackers) as well. Worked with a range of rdbs including MS SQL.
I am senior delphi developer with a solid 9 years of delphi and C++ programming. I am willing to work 4-5 hours a day during the week or even more hours during the weekend. Thank yoj