I am an IT consultant/MSP in need of a full featured web based application. A customer of mine provides Internet access to tenants in office and apartment buildings throughout USA. The users pay monthly via PayPal subscriptions. They currently use an outdated proprietary system and would like to create a tool that they have control over future updates.
All data will be read/written to a self hosted Microsoft SQL server.
Web pages will be self hosted on public facing IIS server running on Windows Server 2016.
I have started developing, but I do not have sufficient time to devote to this project so I would like to find someone that can either continue my work or start new.
Details of what is needed.
Web interface for users to self enroll. The interface would allow the user to create or login to their account. They would then have the ability to choose the office/apartment that needs internet service via a series of drop downs. State -> Building Complex -> Building -> Unit -> service desired (internet speed, static IP, etc.). User will then be directed to PayPal to complete setup and acceptance of recurring monthly billing. Images included of what I have started that should provide more detail.
Application to run as a windows task or service that will monitor database for changes and act accordingly. This application will need to communicate with a network switch via SSH to enable/disable ports and set speed levels. Scripts will be provided. The programmer just needs to open the SSH connection, send a series of predefined command and read results to determine success/failure, log to SQL and email results.
- When a user signs up for service and their payment has been verified, this program would send the appropriate script to the switch via SSH to turn on the port and set the speed they paid for.
- When a recurring payment is declined or the user cancels their PayPal recurring payment, the program would send the script to the switch to turn off their internet access.
- Information regarding buildings/units are in SQL tables.
- Information regarding which switch and port to send commands to will be in the database mapped to the units.
Future possible development:
- Ability to have manager/admin level of access to manage/fix user accounts, etc.
- Have the application (second item) scan the database and switch status to determine if any port setting don't match what is in the database and report accordingly.
80 pekerja bebas membida secara purata $5429 untuk pekerjaan ini
I have checked your requirements where you mentioned that you want to build web based subscription management with paypal recurring payments. Please invite me in chat so we can discuss in detail.
hello, I have done similar projects with recurring payments via PayPal, Braintree, Stripe etc. please review my work [login to view URL] thank you, Vibhor