• Should be fluent with the flutter framework and must have worked on other projects using this
• Excellent analytical skills with good problem-solving skills and an understanding of computing
• Strong knowledge of architectural patterns—MVP, MVC, MVVM
• Will get the opportunity to architect & develop a complex offline capable & meta-data-driven app
for iOS and Android using Google's Flutter development framework.
• The primary focus will be on porting an existing iOS app to the new flutter environment with no
reuse of old codebase.
• You will also get the opportunity to work on AWS amplify datastore to utilize their AppsyncAPIs
• Should have deep experience contributing to and managing high-scale production mobileapps.
• You will communicate clearly and often with the technical lead, product manager and UI designer
to deliver a production ready product on time
• Familiarity with data structures, algorithms, and OOP design principles
• 5 years working as a full-time professional developer (Mobile) and 2-3 Years in a flutter.
• Willing to work with cross-platform frameworks.
• Willing to learn and work on different mobile platforms/frameworks when needed.
• Good grasp on source control systems like Git and understanding of various dependency
• Experience using web services (HTTP, REST) using JSON.
• Experience with third-party libraries and APIs.
• Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
• Experience with writing unit test and UI test
• Preferably will have experience with AWS appsync
• Experience with any of the state management solutions like Bloc, Provider, Mobx, etc.
• Mobile app architecture design and optimization.
• Extreme attention to detail and the ability to match the design as closely as possible.
• Start your presentation with an icon
• Ability to work closely with Product Managers, other development team members.
• Strong debugging and troubleshooting skills.
• Technical background and extensive exposure to agile developmentmethodologies
Minimum qualifications and Preferable qualifications
• [login to view URL] (4 years engineering degree) from a premium college
• Good communication skills
• Good documentation skills
Working/office hours are Flexible. There will be a minimum of 3 hours overlap with the US Team in evening.
• B. Tech degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject from premium institute
• Proven working experience in software development
• Minimum 5 years plus working experience in Mobile development
• A deep familiarity with Objective-C, Swift and Cocoa Touch
• Experience working with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, Core Graphics
and Core Text
• Must have built and published at least two Android and/or iOS apps in Google Play or App Store
• Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
• Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging
• Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle
Flutter experience 5 - 10 yrs budget up to 2.3 LPM depending on their experience.