I'm looking for a developer to help me finish an app for android. Developers who are interested in doing this project, please send a list of your projects history with some downloadable examples of your programming abilities.
Note: The application is 55% done.
• Log in : We assume that there is already libraries to handle most login functions in apps. The login module will first check if a user is logged in and if not, ask for a username/password pair. The code will check for empty/short strings locally and if ok, post the query to the server. Code will handle error conditions.
• Forgot password: Accessed by link from login page, will ask for email and captcha, check for local conditions, and then post to server. Code will respond with return text from server. Note: the forgot password form should be accessible without reload information from a server.
• Facebook connect: Accessed from below log in form, pressing 'Facebook Connect' button will use FB's library to either register or login the user to the app.
• Registration: For this project, we will assume that the registration form will have no more than 10 entries (e.g., email, username, location). Code will check for local conditions (e.g., empty fields, poorly formated email), then post the query. Errors will show up above or nearby each entry and enable the user to resubmit until successful. Once successful, the user will see a 'welcome message' with a link to continue on to the app's 'main page'. Note: the forgot password form should be accessible without reload information from a server.
• User profile update page : User will be able to update simple bio information (e.g., text introduction, age, gender, location) as well as upload a photo (see 'photo upload' module below).
• User profile page : Users will be able to see other users profile page (including at least 1 photo). This profile page will have links to various lists related to the user (e.g., 'friends', 'favorite listings', 'posting activity'). If the user is viewing his/her own page, they can see links to edit the information. Depending on a toggle sent by our API, a user will be allowed to send another user a message with an optional photo.
• View messages : Accessed by a link on the 'main page', the users will be able to see a paginated list of messages (probably just the message title or a few words of the body depending if we use title/body or just bodies). When they are clicked, user can see a message and reply to it. Ideally, this process will be done with the fewest number of server requests (e.g., clicking 'reply' changes the page to show a reply form, perhaps clicking on the message opens the message on that page).
• Photo upload module : We anticipate that users will be able to upload photos to various services on the apps (e.g., their profile, to a restaurant, to a friend). This module will let people choose a photo from their cell phone or capture one with their camera. When uploading, the code will show upload status (or perhaps upload in the background if simple to code and desired for smooth UI).
￼￼￼￼• Search places : Given a short form (e.g., “What are you looking for” and “Where”), return a list of results with links to “Place page” (see below). The list should support pagination. The API will return both the data to display as well as the formatting for each row. Potentially, we could send more 2-3 pages worth of results to speed up paging as they could be done locally. As with any lists, code should support case where no records are found. Would prefer to have some sort of visual element to show “progress” during the connection and have “no records found” stay on the same page as the form. The user will have the options to search “near me” using GPS location or specific either ZIP (if in USA) or City (using GPS to determine city
19 pekerja bebas membida secara purata $1201 untuk pekerjaan ini
Hello Sir,Ready to start.We have a great experience in Android and IPhone apps. Assure you the maximum satisfaction. Please take a look at our previous work portfolio.Thanks
Hi, I have gone through your post here in detail.We have the expertise to design, develop and deliver this app as per your given requirements. Please contact for me via skype:tuan.edge-works
We are a Software services and product development company dealing with outsourced projects. We have good experience and skills on various technologies including Android, Java.
GenGius is Los Angeles based software company focus on iphone/android development. We have released more than 30 iPhone apps since 2009. Please visit our homepage atwww.gengius.com. -Jason -www.gengius.com
Sir, I read your project description and interested to do the project.can we discuss more about the project . regards, ipower(Public Listed Company).