I need a responsive app built for iOS and Android that will work on phones and tablets for both platforms.
I need this built in 30 days. All design work is ready along with detailed project description. I will be available daily for fast feedback.
Must have good experience with Android and iOS. I will not work with users who have little or no feedback.
SIMPLE PROJECT DESCRIPTION:
1. I want to build an app for sharing funny and inspiration memes on the internet.
2. User will have login screen when opening app (email or Facebook). Basic animation here.
3. Home screen will be a simple screen with six icons to take user to different sections of the app.
4. One of the sections will have adult only content. User can lock with a code all of the content from this section from showing up anywhere in the app.
5. Users can share their own memes with me (it will simply email each submission).
6. Users have a favorites screen that shows all of their favorited memes for all time. This screen will have press and hold delete function.
7. Users will enter each section, and see icons for all memes (each section will have its own color theme). Memes that have already been viewed will have different color background. They can also mark all memes as read. Also note, on this screen, user can scroll forever. Only load thumbnails.
8. Images in app should be processed for maximum quality and minimum size. This includes thumbnails.
9. From that screen, they will tap any meme to begin swiping the memes from that section. They will also have a button to return to beginning.
10. On each meme screen, they will be able to add to favorites, share (Facebook, Twitter, Email, Text), save to camera roll, or like the meme.
11. When image is shared or saved to camera roll, it will have footer and border automatically put on it by the app to hopefully get more users.
12. There is pop-up when user reaches end of memes in that section. There is refresh on other end.
13. There is a preference screen where user chooses which sections to get notifications. Also will lock/unlock 17+ section. Also can change password.
14. One of the sections is "trending and popular." User will go to screen and choose whether they want to view top memes for last 24 hours. Top memes for last 7 days. Top memes for last 30 days. So, system has to do this. From here, they will be able to see top #100 in each of the three trending sections and swipe through them with same functionality as in other swipe screens.
15. Ads will be built into app (intersitial and banner ads).
16. Ads can be disabled with in-app purchase (subscription of lifetime, two options).
17. There will be a side menu with options such as finding me on Facebook, rating app, disable ads, etc.
18. There are several pop-ups in app to help user.
19. I need a simple (but looks good) admin site built which lets me bulk upload memes to each category by drag and drop (all at once).
20. There should also be place in admin side where I can send a pop-up to users with three options always (link, remind me later, dismiss).
21. Pop-up will remind user to rate the app.
I will transfer 20% to Milestone to be released when you show me first build in TestFlight and on Android (does not have to be completed, only has to show that you are working on what I asked for.
40% will be paid when app complete and tested.
25% when submitted to app store.
15% when live in app stores, and final bugs have been worked out (one week after both apps are announced).