Develop the same application has in 2 versions:
The application lets users define a notification that alerts them when they approach specific locations. The main focus of the application is to let it run in the background while using minimal battery power. User can define a set of notifications, textual and audio, and when he approaches the location the alert will become active for one time. After the alert is active the user can decide to deactivate it or to re-activate next time he approaches the same location. Time accuracy: one minute (this means that the application should check the location every minute)
GUI should look like the attached files
1. The application should use Google Maps Geolocation API as long as the accuracy is good enough.
2. When the accuracy is not good enough the application should use GPS.
Version 2: Use Locification API (see attached file) to achieve the same functionalities and same UI. This means:
1. When installing the application Install Locification agent if not already installed (we shall provide the code for that function)
2. Let the user define the notifications
3. Send Locification agent the notification places (we shall provide the code for that function)
4. Modify the application in version 1 so that you have a component that when Locification agent executes it - it uses GPS to detect location and decided either to execute the alert or to go to sleep until next time it will be executed by the agent
20 pekerja bebas membida secara purata $1003 untuk pekerjaan ini
Hello, Thank you for giving us an opportunity. Please read our cover letter and our portfolio (including the links for our most talked about Android and iOS app). Thanks, Huseni Vohra
Hello We are a 10 year old professional IT software company. We would like to work on this project. Please find more details on our services and company in your PMB. Thanks.
Hi, I've read your job description and I'm very much interested in the [url removed, login to view] can make the work perfect for [url removed, login to view] look at your PMB for more details. Regards! Amar