I am looking for an experienced android developer/team who has experience creating an Android Application for tablets based on an existing iPad app.
The iPad app is available in the App Store (see [url removed, login to view] ), and the Android Application should replicate all the functionality of the iPad app and look as close to the iPad application as possible.
The application is pretty dynamic and also talks with a server using json to receive data.
The job consists of
- Understanding how the iPad application was developed
- Make a time plan and submit it to me
- Developing the application for Android
Functionality (at high-level)
- Select a product, and view the details to it
- Select and search references and view the details to it
- add product / reference to favorites
- view the news
- view company infos
- change language within the app
- clear image cache
- download everything to browse offline
Please download and examine the iPad app here [url removed, login to view] before responding to understand the functionality.
* The application should run on Android 4 tablets (7" and 10")
* All functionality and content that is available on the iPad App must exist on the android app
* no Phonegap, no Appcelerateor, no HTML5 or similar, Native Android SDK in JAVA only!
1. Serious bidders only
2. You should have (5) or more apps selling on App Store and can show examples
3. Long-term partnership is important. Do not bid if you're not interested in working together again.
5. This is a fixed-fee project (will not convert to hourly).
*IMPORTANT: Start the reply with the code word "golina9",
so I know you read the full description and are human.
32 pekerja bebas membida secara purata $1347 untuk pekerjaan ini
We are experienced and highly skilled in mobile app development. We have a dedicated team of developers and can provide you the best results. Please see PMB for detailed BID. Thanks and regards, Jawad Ashraf