Basic Mapping (iOS & Android) :
- replace the 'reload' navbar button with a 'map' button (image will be provided)
- clicking the 'map' button will display the google map with a default zoom level to cover a 5mi radius centered around user's current location - put a marker pin on the map for each deal in the 'new deals' list
- clicking on a pin will show an annotation "bubble". The first line will be the name of the 'merchant' the second line will be the 'brief_description' field
- clicking on the chevron ('>') in the annotation will will show the 'new deals' details screen for that deal
- implement this version of Spendom app and modify it so that the same code base can be compiled for either iOS or Andriod
- conditionally implement mobile OS specific features in their native fashion for Android eg. use the Android specific equivalent of iOS navbars for the Andriod version
If no major compatibility issues use SDK 2.0.1 for this project.