I have a free android video player that I downloaded from google market.
The video player searches and plays video files from the SD Card.
The video player has alot of advanced features like Bookmarks, IMDB, Playlist etc.....
1. I would like the freelancer to reverse engineer the application, to enable him to understand the workings of the application better. Then to develop a simpler version of the video player.
2. The Newly developed video player should look and work EXACTLY like the original video player.
3. A splash screen will be added.
4. The advance features like Bookmarks, IMDb, Playlist... etc will be removed
5. Intergrate AdMob and Google analytics into the newly developed video player.
6. Create an xml that will have the the catalogue of videos.
When the application is run, it should NOT search the SD card for the list of video files, Instead, the list of the video files will be read from the xml. The xml will be embedded in the application, and will be updatable online.
When a you click on a video and the video file is Present on a set folder, then the video plays.
When a you click on a video and the video file is NOT Present on the set folder, then a pop up widow asks you whether you would like to download the video. If you click Yes, then video downloads to your set folder.
I don't have the source code