I have already developed an application for iOS called "RoarFEED". It connects to my website "www.weststigersforum.com" which uses both Joomla and phpbb3. Users can download the app and access their account, the forum and news from the site.
The website is a fan community for a sports team.
I want an Android version of the RoarFEED app.
The current iOS version uses simple POST requests to a few php files, which return data in JSON format. Using this system, the iOS version is able to populate the app's components. The php pages that generate the JSON arrays are already fully coded and functioning, however I am happy to make further adjustments to their code if needed.
See the iOS version of the app for more detail.
Specific features include:
- ability to receive PUSH notifications using UrbanAirship
- User Login: (calls a php page, returns either the phpbb user id with details in JSON, or guest)
- News page: pulls a JSON array from the website with the 10 latest news items, populating a table which when an item is clicked, the news article is displayed.
- Draw: downloads a JSON array and displays the data in a table.
- Team List: downloads a JSON array and displays the data in a table, as well as match details (time, date, venue)
- Player of the Year: Downloads a JSON array and displays a list of players with three buttons next to them, allowing the user to vote for their player of the year (1 vote, 2 votes, 3 votes). Once three players are selected and submitted, the table is refreshed with the running totals for that week.
- Player Status: Downloads a JSON array and displays player status in a table.
- Forum: The forum component is the most popular and important feature of the app. Using a few requests to a PHP file, JSON arrays will be downloaded and a smartphone friendly version of the forum is displayed. The JSON array pulls data directly from the phpBB database according to variables such as the user's id, forum number, topic number. As it is a mobile version of the phpBB forum, not all features are required, such as emoticons, private messages, etc. It is simply an easy way to display the forum.
Key forum features are:
- Display forum list
- Display topics with pagination. JSON returns HTML code so only minor formating is needed for topics. Simply dump and display the pre-formatted HTML. In the iOS version this is dumped into a UIWebView. I'm happy to adjust to code to return raw topic data if this is better.
- Reply to topics. There is no need to include the ability to quote or insert BBCode.
more information can be supplied if needed. Again, check out the RoarFEED iOS app to get a feel for what I am looking for. The android version does not have to be as complex as the iOS version, however the priority is to have a functioning forum interface as this is the most popular feature.
11 pekerja bebas membida secara purata $817 untuk pekerjaan ini
Dear Sir, We have ported many iphone apps to android and we can provide you best app for the android. Please check our work on PM. Regards, TechnoTrust.