The application should do the following things:
1. Connect to a webserver throught https to get some data(xml file), which will be parsed
2. After parsing the xml file a function will be called that will verify whether an message to the user and alarm
3. If the function at (2) returns true -> alarm and message to the user.
- The application needs only one activity where you will set 2 options: whether the alarm will be disabled in weekends and how often the steps (1-3) will be run(5 minutes, 30 minutes, 1 hour, 24 hour).
- The application will run on Samsung Galaxy S2 - Android 2.3.3