We require someone to create a BlackBerry application that will generate a PGP Key pair (using the BouncyCastle library) and upload the public key to a PGP Universal Server's verified directory service via https.
Must work with BlackBerry 7 OS. Would like to discuss compatibility with upcoming BB10 OS.
Here is some information to get your started:
[url removed, login to view]
- Generate private key-pair and upload the public key to the PGP Universal Server
- Ability to encrypt private key to pass-phrase (Guarded key)
- The application should automatically select the key server using the PGP key server address defined by BES policy . Would be nice to have it prompt the user to verify the address is correct.
Bonus (lets discuss pricing)
- Ability to backup/copy a users private key from their BlackBerry device to a memory card inserted in the device. Then encrypting this memory card using a DIFFERENT password then the device.
- Ability for user to select whether to upload both private and public key, or just the public key.