I need a simple mobile (Iphone/Android) App built with sencha touch 2
a) Its just a search form and:
1. user type what his is looking (3 or more characters);
2. system will search in a local source (sqlite, json, xml, etc.) for the name typed;
3. list filtered names (a-z);
4. When type in a list item it will load a new page with the name and the phones.
5. finally, if tap the phone number the system redirect to phone call (I think that is a simple link).
The "db" has this fields:
phones (varchar) - a list of phones in json format
featured - (int) - 0 or 1
1. I'll provide the database source in any format that you need (json, sqlite, mysql);
2. You don't need to worry about the layout/icon/etc. just follow sench touch guides ;)
3. I'm learning sencha touch, so I need the source code. And do it in MVC.
4. I'll will wrap it later w/ phonegap and send do markets
Budget $30 - $35