The app is pretty much like YELP.
(The following is just a rough comparable description of the pages and functions that are needed. The real app maybe used for totally different purpose, but the functions and pages are pretty much the same)
Once you login,
1. you can search neighbors nearby, or search neighbors by zip code, neighbors are pop up on google map with certain numbers of events we want
2. When you click one neighbor, you are confirmed to join this neighbor with an event
3. Then a search page come up with all members who will have an event in this neighbor, and closeby neighbors
4. Each member has its own profile page, with chart to show his profile status with certain numbers, review rates, scores etc. Member can create/edit events on his profile page, he can also view his event's history on his profile page.
5. Member can also view other member's profile page, and join/subscribe other member's event
6. Members can view other members who are subscribed to his event, and view members who he subscribed to
7. Members can accept other members subscription and make this event fulfilled/committed
8. system will confirm the event when it should happen.
9. If a member has a new event, they can publish is on thier profile, and it will be pushed to all its subscribers
10. User can leave comments and recommend their favorite members and events
Two things are needed, graphic design, and coding.
The graphic design must be super cool and unique.
The coding must be flexible enough to add more complicated scenarios. (for example, the restaurant can review/rate its customers and their comments too in the future)
9 pekerja bebas membida secara purata $1550 untuk pekerjaan ini
dear sir, we can really intrested in ur project and we ensurred you we can provide you world class project in a very short period. pls see the pmb. thanks
GenGius is Los Angeles based software company focus on iphone/android development. We have released more than 30 iPhone apps since 2009. Please visit our homepage atwww.gengius.com. -Jason [url removed, login to view]