1. The application begins with a vibrate. It will read the data from local "[url removed, login to view]" file (to be used later by sub2).
2. User Interface: a big button (like in application 1 - black button that covers the whole screen).
3. the application starts receiving data from the mic and adding to an array in memory.
4. every second it will perform a calculation (that I will write) - "sub2" (make sure to mark the place to add sub2). when the calculation reaches a certain condition it will return TRUE and the streaming is stopped.
5. in an independent manner the application will receive two taps and measure the time in seconds between them (delta_t is a "double" variable type).
6. when both events happens: 1. sub2 finished executing and has result, 2. the second tap on the big button has occured, "sub3" will be executed .
7. then the iphone will vibrate every delta_t seconds.
8. when a tap occurs the application will end.