A mobile phone app for upcoming mothers
Activities needed from you:
- Create User Interface Design
- Program app
- Create iphone app + help with publishing app in app store (minimal registration expenses to be paid by us)
- Create android app + help with publishing on android's market (minimal registration expenses to be paid by us)
- After creation of app, provide support (small enhancements, fix bugs, answer questions, etc) based on hourly rate (max 16 USD per hour, 1 month of free support)
The project is separated in different phases.
1. acceptance (30% upfront payment)
2. user interface design (10% payment after delivery)
3. "beta" (feature complete, in emulator, to be tested for bugs) (40% payment after delivery)
( delivered latest 90 days after start of project)
4. a stable “GA” version 1.0, close (20% payment after delivery)
For definitions, see: [url removed, login to view]
Expected other expenses
Client will pay expenses needed to publish app on respective app one needs developer profile.
For Apple: approx $99 per year. For Google play approx $25 per year.
- Service: based on expected birth date, the mother to be will get an alert and get tips each week
- Target audience: mothers
- Style: humor, fun, basic, "cool"
- Business model: cpa on relevant offers (in app and on separate website)
- You should deliver source code to us.
- All rights on code, etc are always property of us.
- We would like to get support from you the next years based on hourly rate.
- App should be created from one code base if possible
- Language: for users: dutch, for admin/designers: english
- Content in app is edited in online content management system provided by you. Client will host the content management system on server of client.
- Content in app is retrieved from internet and cached locally on phone, so user is able to use app when mobile is offline.
- After installing and running the app, screen "start" will show.
While waiting, please use this picture: (please try to make it light up / light down)
* Screen "start"
- The user has to select the expected birthdate (birthdate should be valid, default date based on approx 8 weeks current pregnancy)
- Based on this date, the app should raise alerts each week, this should display an alert in system status bar with link to screen "week"
- This start screen also includes a field: "Weekly alert on:" + define weekday & hour, default Friday [url removed, login to view]
* Screen “week”
Screen “week”: - screen “week” could look like something like this:
The screen is a suggestion of the style we want. We will sent you extra files you can use to design the other screens in this design.
- this screen should contain:
1. Title “Lazy Mother”.
Each character should appear from left to right in the digital clock background.
2. Dotted line, Green, yellow, red. Please turn around, start with red.
0-100-200-500 please change into: 0-20-30-40 (weeks) This dotted line shows how many weeks you are in the pregnancy. It starts with a few red dots, and ends showing all the dots.
3. 3 information sections:
[url removed, login to view] banana and info about baby in green. Picture and text change every week (we may decide to show same picture for 2 weeks). If you tap the picture you’ll see it full screen. Tap again and you get back to this screen. The full screen picture needs a frame as if it’s the TV from the cars dashboard. The picture will be on top, under it two ligns of text with the weight and height off the baby that week.
(for the picture, we will deliver images, these are negatives from objects on white background )
B. scrollable text area
Above it you see a bar with colours. It says: VOLTS DC. Please change text into: INFO.
This area can include several topics, like:
- tip for parent
Admin can select color for each text section.
Please note the AUTO CRUISE button. In content editor, admin should be able to includ