Here is a brief list of requirements.
Please provide indication of budget in this phase.
After selecting you, we can further discuss and detail the exact scope, conditions, etc.
If you have questions, please contact us.
Activities needed from you:
- Create User Interface Design
- Program app
- Create iphone app + help with publishing app in app store (minimal registration expenses to be paid by us)
- Create android app + help with publishing on android's market (minimal registration expenses to be paid by us)
- After creation of app, provide support based on hourly rate
- Service: based on expected birth date, the new mother will an alert and get tips each week
- Target audience: mothers
- Style: humor, fun, basic, "cool"
- Business model: cpa on relevant offers
- You should deliver source code to us.
- All rights on code, etc are transfered to us.
- We would like to get support from you the next years based on hourly rate.
- App should be created from one code base if possible
- Content in app should be easy to edited / changed for admin (non programmers)
- Language: for users: dutch, for admin/designers: english
- We, admin, will provide content in xml / html format, these may include images. Format to be discussed and decided, for example
- Content: For this version, we do want content to be packaged with the app. If update on content is needed, we do need to publish a new version of app.
- Look and feel / Style: It should be cool, so everything which was cool in 80's. To be discussed.
- After installing and running the app, screen "start" will show.
* Screen "start":
- the user has to select the expected birthdate (birthdate should be valid, default date based on approx 8 weeks current pregnancy)
- Based on this date, the app should raise alerts each week, this should display an alert in system status bar with link to screen "week"
- This start screen also includes a field: "Weekly alert on:" + define weekday & hour, default Friday [url removed, login to view]
* Screen "week":
- this screen should contain:
2. Week number
3. 3 information sections:
A. info about baby,
B. tip for parent,
C. usefull / useless fact
4. navigation buttons:
A. a button to shopping/ checklist is shown
B. Week later
C. Week before (User is able to see all current and past weeks, future weeks are not possible)
- Admin should be able to edit content shown in the information sections.
- In content, the admin should be able to include a "remind me" link for a specific event like: "buy product x".( for the user: the "remind link" will show lightbox/new screen, user is able to enable reminder and select an option "in one hour, in 4 hours, in one day, in one week, at specific date/time". App will remind based on the system alert in system status bar.)
* Screen "Shopping/checklist":
- this screen should contain:
2. show buttons for each trimester: 1. week 1-13, 2 week 14-26, 3. week 27 - 39. etc.
- Shopping list should contain items with checkbox (state should be stored on phone)
- Shopping list items (as well as normal content) can contain "info-links".
More on the concept/term "info-link":
- In content and in shoppinglist, an "info-link" can be presented:
- After clicking "info-link", a lightbox / new screen appears with description and display of URL,
for example: "Please consider a special offer with 15% discount."
"Go to [url removed, login to view] , use code A13"
- We will create a simple webshop ourselves for the special offer
- Link in lightbox also links to website with offer, like [url removed, login to view]
- App should contain config screen:
- Change expected birthdate
- Alerts: on/off
- weekly Alert moment: weekday + time
8 pekerja bebas membida secara purata €588 untuk pekerjaan ini
We are team of experts catering to international clients with extensive experience on IPhone. We can get this done on-time and highest quality. Please refer PM for more details. Thanks
Dear sir. I'm very interested in your project and we have also very strong experiences on relevant fields of your project. Please check it in your PMB. Thanks.
Hello Respected Client, I have Read your requirements and we are very experience in this concept. please check Message Board for more details. Thanks