Create a customized iOS Calendar of Events - would like it be completed by 12/20/2012.
1) Code, documents, graphics, and all artifacts for the project is considered a deliverable as "Work for Hired"
2) Create a customized iOS calendar using standard Objective-C libraries supporting versions 4.3 and later
3) The calendar is capable of displaying different colors for different event types, like birthdays, anniversary, basketball game, football game, etc.
4) The calendar is capable of displaying text, static image, or dynamically generated image using an array of relative X- and Y-coordinates with colors and patterns, with a detail button to pop up a menu of actions. The text can be changed to different font, styles, and colors.
5) #3 and #4 could be overlaying on top of each other - for instance the whole event cell background can be green, but then it can also display a small red dynamically generated triangle position anywhere in the cell with text "Mary's Birthday" next to it.
6) The popup menu actions - the actions can display more detail, send email, navigate to a web page, make a phone call, send a text a person, popup a map showing directions, post a message to FaceBook account, delete, edit, and link to another event
7) The calendar is driven by Core Data entities -- these entities have sufficient sample attributes and relationships to define the events and related information.
8) The entire calendar view can be changed dynamically and its content resized with it
9) Use string resources or the best and easiest method to localize to a different language
10) Synchronize this customized calendar data with iOS built-in calendar. This customized calendar needs to read, create, and update events in the standard iOS calendar. It should allow users to perform CRUD operations on the standard iOS calendar and update its own data.
Please provide an overview of your approach with your bid.
23 pekerja bebas membida secara purata $648 untuk pekerjaan ini
Hi, I've read your job description and I'm very much interested in the [url removed, login to view] can make the work perfect for [url removed, login to view] look at your PMB for more details. Regards! Amar
Hey , Thanks for posting. gone through with the requirement and we understood. check your private message board for detail proposal. [url removed, login to view]
We have a team to accomplish this task. Please look into the private message on the various case studies done by the team. We have done an event app before. Regards Damodaran Globas