The app is a small and simple mobile game. Due to the simplicity, customization will not be required for different Android devices.
- There is no device dependent functionality.
- We will provide graphics, which will be able to scale easily.
- Version 1 has little or no DB requirements, but that is likely to change as features on the future road map are implemented.
- Common APIs for analytics and anti-piracy will be used.
- The app will use variables for localization. Language data will be included in resource files (probably XML) to eliminate the need to recompile for different languages. The technique will be similar to what's described here: [url removed, login to view] The actual resource files will be created by us based on the structure defined by the successful bidder.
This project posting is meant to identify potential bidders. Selected bidders will be required to sign an NDA and then will receive the Statement of Work and Wireframes, which they will be able to use to prepare a fixed price quote. Bidders will have the opportunity to ask questions before submitting the final bid.
The app will be launched on iOS and Android, so the development environment must be cross-platform. Adobe Air or LiveCode seems like the best way to go, but that issue is still open. Feel free to suggestion other options.
The successful bidder will be fully transparent during development. It will be required that we be given user access to the Project Management system. That system should integrate with a code repository that we control. No repository has been selected yet, so we would welcome guidance from the successful bidder.
Your response to this posting should include:
- Examples of relevant apps in your portfolio that use the technologies that you propose to use.
- A list of potential personnel with rates that would be involved in the project, including but not limited to a project manager, programmers and QA. Profiles or Resumes of potential personnel would also be appreciated. Since, this is a small project, it is reasonable to have limited project participants.
- The name of the project management system that you will be using.
Price is important, but is not the only criteria. Cultural issues related to the app will play a role in the selection process, so bidders from all countries are invited to participate.
4 pekerja bebas membida secara purata $775 untuk pekerjaan ini
dear sir, we can really intrested in ur project and we ensurred you we can provide you world class project in a very short period. pls see the pmb. thanks