I want the game made and a tutorial about how to make this type of game.
See sample of the game on YouTube at : [url removed, login to view]
PLACING A BID...
1. The game MUST be made in Game Maker Studio (GMS) , so include your experience with Game Maker in your Bids; Bids made without any reference to Game Maker will be ignored, as I will assume you didn't read this (a bad sign), or you don't have experience with GMS.
2. You must be a Fluent English speaker. It's difficult enough to express ideas with a native English speaker, nevermind a person who doesn't fully grasp our language.
3. You must be able to give accuarte and clear instructions.
I want a similar game to the one you just looked at on YouTube, link above:
In the game:
1. A looping sound activated when a player touches / drags a line. The sound file is to correspond with the letter touched. eg. touch A, hear A; touch B, hear B; and so forth
2. When the player touches a wrong answer to activate a 'wrong' sound file.
3. When the player touches a correct answer to activate a random 'praise' sound file - have 6 priase sounds for the game to randomly select from.
4. Background sound looping.
5. When player completes entire task ( based on settings page ) a new room, short applause sound and ballons going in the air.
6. The player can start from either the uppercase or lowercase letter.
In the settings room:
1. I want the player to be able to have 3 choices of play. Full Alphabet / A to M / N to Z
2. I want the player to be able to choose between Random Selection or In Order.
Regarding the Tutorial:
I would prefer a video tutorial as that seems to be the easiest to make and understand,
but if you can make easy to understand written version that would be ok too.
How to make the main game and set up the settings room
Thanks for bidding.