It will get the following readings from the android device and post to a web-service (rest preferred)
- accelerometer readings,
- gyroscope readings,
- light sensor value,
- ambient magnetic field values,
- device orientation
- pressure sensor (barometer)
- proximity sensor readings
- temperature readings
- battery status, voltage, temperature and health
- sound level meter (decibel)
- any other sensors that the phone may support
- If your device supports it, next to the sensor's name, you will see how much power the sensor consumes per hour in [url removed, login to view] required:
Android, Google App Engine, Java, Mobile Phone, Objective C
the application will allow the user to input the following fields
- Web Services API - URL ( Text field)
- Name - Text field
- Update rate : Seconds ( Number) [ this is the rate at which the sensor data is sent to the web service)
Option to : View the data sent as name value pair on the screen
Require access to source code : Project to be done in 3-4 days. ( Similar to this - [url removed, login to view])
Note : The UI for this can be simple text , it does not require any special graphics/ branding.
THe UI is a simple form for entering the variables for the program : URL to post data to , Name( A text field) , Update rate ( in seconds this is the frequency with which the data will be posted to the application.)
Single Button Quit: This will close the application and quit sending data.
Option to : View the data sent as name value pair on the screen - This is for debuging purposes to show data that was sent to the web service.
8 pekerja bebas membida secara purata $856 untuk pekerjaan ini
Dear Sir, Are you looking to work with one of best team in iOS and Android development with strong skills of execution? Please check your PM for more details.