We are looking for an iBeacon App developer!
We need two iBeacon App's;
1st: we need a vendor iBeacon App to push media & text notifications to receivers (consumers). The app should be based on RedBearLab's API. This app has two main elements: one for editing/creating new notifications and ibeacon push notifications, which runs all the time (also when app is not active).
2nd: we need a receivers (consumers) iBeacon App that will receive messages from RedBear unique frequency.
Vendor iBeacon App:
1) It should be connected to the RedBear iBeacon device (communicator) to push notifications to receivers.
2) It should have an iOS admin panel where push notifications can be managed.
3) The admin panel should contain;
a) Upload background image
b) Add (2 lines) text field
c) Add (1 line) advertisement text
4) Send out to multiple bluetooth frequencies
5) Set only 1 push message per 24 hours per beacon
6) Enable option for update (push) notifications
7) Working on iOS 7 for iPhone
Receivers iBeacon App:
1) It should have a Locate for iBeacon function, related to RedBear unique frequency.
2) Receive push notifications from RedBear iBeacon device
3) Enable option for update (push) notifications
4) Working on iOS 7 for iPhone
Budget for both these app's is = $200 / $300 !!
We need it within 1 upto 2 weeks working.
- We have an iOS Specialist available who explains you the details and story board.
- This App also has to be available for Android - if you have knowledge about this. You can do build this app as well.
- Monthly we want to give a new update, you do this well, you can work on every update.
- When your having a iOS developer enterprise program, let us know, this is interesting for us.