We require a proof-of-concept (prototype) implementation of an iPhone iOS5 application. Although the application does not have to be fully functional, and development shortcuts are permitted (hard-coding sample data) we aim to achieve as much as possible a similar outcome in terms of interface layout as the provided sample app in the attachment.
Although more specific details will be provided to the winning developer for this project, the initial application requirements are as followed;
1) A welcome screen
- With capability of facebook and twitter login
2) Loggin in process screen
- With a greeting message
3) Main view
- 5 navigation buttons that point to: Recent | Nearby | Search | Places | Profile
- Displays in a list form bookmarked places
- If selected displays the full information of the selected location
- A map iframe centered at the users current location
- Opens the camera and scans a given barcode. Displays the barcode information as a notification on the same screen.
- A list view containing the following categories, and a counter of members next to it (see attachment)
- Populate (hard-coding is fine) between 1 and 5 locations for each of the categories
- Selecting a place, opens a details page. (See attachment)
- Basic user information pre-populated from the login api.
17 pekerja bebas membida secara purata $988 untuk pekerjaan ini
Hi, We are happy to show [url removed, login to view] have checked attached docs and we are comfortable to do this [url removed, login to view] can disscuss more in skype. Here is our introduction: We are mobile app developer team from [url removed, login to view] Lagi