I need a quotation for building an iOS app that will help people to meet.
I will make some points of what the app would need:
- Users need to first register on the app either using email or Facebook account
- After registering a user can create an event that would be public or private
- Private events can be seen only by registering to that event only
- Public events can be seen by anyone
- After creating an event or entering one, the user can see the primary location of the event and also the location of all the users attending that same event in real time. For this to happen the user needs to have the device active and the app open. Cannot work in background to prevent visibility of user location if he/she does not want it to.
Think of it for a cycle oriented event.
A user creates an event for cyclists.
More people attend to that event
Each attendee can see all the other attendees locations on a map in real time as they approach the meeting point.
After they meet up and get on the road, one cyclist gets lost from the pack. He can use the app to see where the front pack is and go to that position.
I have some apps in the app store under my own account so I will publish it myself. I just don't have the proper skills to create this kind of app.
Thanks for your offers!