I have a proof of concept game done in html5.
I need it converted to both iPhone and Android.
The basics are there, there are a couple of changes I need. I cannot stress how clean this needs to be... super clean. Mega awesome clean.
0) Clean redesign of the UI
1) Leaderboard - I would like it to pull data (JSON or XML) from our web servers for hi scores
2) When a friend is playing, show the friends status as online (the idea is to get the player to try and beat the other players score - so need to poll the web server to get friends current score and display it)
3) I am having the graphics for the "enemies" created, so we won't need that - but the UI needs some serious cleaning (see? I'm stressing it).
4) As the "enemy" gets beat on, there needs to be some evidence that they are getting smashed up. No blood, no cuts, just looking more and more disheveled - maybe some bruises.
5) The store - I don't know how we would implement a premium item store, but we should.
6) The meters: If the player can keep the right "hipster to human" meter pinned to the right, and the "mad meter/thermometer" peaks at "ticked off", then when the timer runs out, the image shifts to a "normal person" - these graphics will also be provided.
7) Some kind of cut scene that says how awesome the player is doing between certain levels... not too many, but enough.
8) Needs to follow the terms set forth for the Apple appstore and the Adroid Market.
This is the proof of concept:
[url removed, login to view]