We have an idea for an iPhone app. Please read FULL project descriptions, requirements, and instructions to make sure you may qualify as a fit before responding.
You must have experience with the programming languages listed below. This is to develop an app for the iPhone platform from iPhone 3GS and above. From there it would eventually be updated for additional iOS applications which would mean additional work.
You must also have experience specifically developing iPhone apps using the talk/record/playback feature. More information on the app will be available upon signature of an NDA, and we will discuss then via a Skype interview. When you respond to this post include the pass word "bigger" in the very beginning of your post otherwise your reply will be deleted.
You must have at least a 4 start rating and 100 billable hours plus strong English skills.
- Review business requirements working with other team members
- Perform a technical analysis of requirements
- Produce a solid, detailed technical design
- Write clean, modular, robust code to implement the desired requirements with little or no supervision
- Work with the QA and Customer Support teams to triage and fix bugs with rapid turnaround
- Contribute ideas for making the application better and easier to use
- Programming languages: iPhone/iOS, Java, HTML, CSS, Objective-C, C Programming
- A work style that is extremely detail oriented
- Strong communication skills
- A complete Freelancer profile
- References or an established Freelancer reputation Required
12 pekerja bebas membida secara purata $1240 untuk pekerjaan ini
GenGius is Los Angeles based software company focus on iphone/android development. We have released more than 30 iPhone apps since 2009. Please visit our homepage atwww.gengius.com. -Jason [url removed, login to view]
Hi, We have 7 member team having 2.5 yrs. Exp in developing iPhone applications. we have successfully delivered 2 App and 2 in progress. if you ok with us let us discuss in detail.