I am in need of a simple iPhone 5 app that allows me to send/receive commands to my web service server. This app will run on an iPhone 5.
I have attached a PDF of all the details on what this app should be able to do, Please review this PDF before bidding and/or sending me questions about it.
The iPhone iOS version can be minimum 5 or 6 depending on what is all needed in order to make this app work as the Android app does.
This app is not designed to be placed into the apple store so i will find a way in order to put it onto my phone once development is complete.
All code should be designed using Apple's GUI (Xcode) if possible since i may need to modify the code in the future.
Basically the app will do the following:
- There will be a main menu accessable to me and also a background app.
- Gather the address of what i input in
- The background app takes that address and determine the radius from within [url removed, login to view] miles of it. (like [url removed, login to view] using the google maps API's)
- GPS in the phone will check the location and determine wither i am within the [url removed, login to view] miles or not.
- If i am within the [url removed, login to view] miles then it will send a command to the web service to open up my garage door for me.
- Also have a manual mode so that i am able to preform any of the web serve calls whenever needed without the GPS.
Please contact me with any questions you may have about this project BEFORE placing a bid. The encryption/decryption used is AES.
The attached PDF is of the Android version. Please be sure you can make the GUI as close as possible as it is in the Android version.
I can provide the Android version code to the winning bidder if needed.
All code will become the property of me.
1) I require complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done (so that I may modify it in the future).
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
2b) Any website server-side deliverables must be installed by the worker in ready-to-run condition in the employer's environment.
2c) Any website server-side deliverables must be provided with complete instructions and assistance so that the employer may install them in ready-to-run condition in the employer's environment.
2d) Any website server-side deliverables must be installed as described elsewhere by the employer.
2e) If there are any server-side deliverables (intended to only exist in one place in the employer's environment) then they must be installed by the worker in ready-to-run condition (unless specified elsewhere by the employer).
2f) All other software (including but not limited to any desktop software or software the employer intends to distribute) must include a software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this project (unless specified elsewhere by the employer).
3) All deliverables will be considered 'work made for hire' under U.S. Copyright law. Employer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased.
6 pekerja bebas membida secara purata $503 untuk pekerjaan ini
We have a team to accomplish this task. Please look into the private message on the various case studies done by the team. Regards Damodaran Globas Technologies