A mobile application that runs in the background on various platforms, sending GPS coordinates to our servers.
The criteria are as follows:
1. Required Platforms: iOS and Android
2. Optional Platforms: Symbian, and Windows 7 phones.
3. The application should run in the background.
4. The app should log data at a configurable interval (e.g., every 10 minutes)
5. The data should be sent to our OpenGTS server at a fixed interval (e.g., every 60 seconds)
6. The app must verify that the data was received by our server and contingencies The app should log data at a configurable interval (e.g., every 1 minute)
7. The server host name should be configurable.
Please indicating the following:
1. Your experience in developing and supporting mobile GPS applications on the requested platforms.
2. Cost and timeline of developing the application for iOS and Droids.
3. Additional cost and timeline, if any, for a Blackberry, Symbian and Windows 7 version.
4. Technical description of how the application will work, including:
a. How the app will interface with OpenGTS
b. How the app will store data
c. What format the data will be transported in
d. How the app will affect battery life of the device
e. How the app will store data when it is out of range and cannot send
f. Technologies used in building the app, e.g., cross compilers, or existing APIs
5. Cost for supporting the application.
4 pekerja bebas membida secara purata $1738 untuk pekerjaan ini
hi, We at Culminating Technologies believes in providing world class and quality software solution to our prestigious clients which can meet their business needs and in turn grow their business. pls see PM. Thanks