The game we are designing is a physics-based puzzle game for iPhone/iPad.
Coding the game which will require launch physics for projectiles (top down view) as well as liquid physics (liquid spreading on floor, top down view).
CRITERIA FOR SELECTED CANDIDATE
Please read this description in detail - it has specific requirements and applicants who do not observe them will be disqualified.
We are only looking for very well qualified candidates only. Please observe the criteria below:
- Expertise, not just experience, working with physics with samples
- Experience programming games for iPhone/iPad
- Experience designing beautiful light-based animations in iOS environment
- Portfolio of well-design and successful games
- Have a dedicated team available, not split on multiple jobs
- Have excellent references available to be contacted
- Able to meet deadlines consistently and stick to budget
- Willing to work with a detailed milestone-based timeline, with payments tied to each milestone, in escrow at least one milestone in advance.
DELIVERABLES FOR APPLICATION
If applying for this job please include in your first contact with us:
- 3-5 portfolio samples of games that are relevant to this job. Be sure that at least one of the games shows your experience producing physics-based mechanics. Any work with simulating liquid ideal.
Thank you very much for your interest!