Write a wishlist app with messaging functionality and integration of e-commerce API for iPhone 3-5 supporting iOS 6 and higher. Deadline 2 months.
You will work with a team of 3
1)UI/UX designer (design already created)
2)Back-end PHP engineer
3) iOS developer
Login and registration with Facebook already implemented.
Layout Example: [login to view URL]
Main page contain main functionality:
Each of these main tasks have subtasks.
Collection is a list of things user capture (products, notes, links, etc)
1. Search bar - searching local data
2. Cover image - take new or upload a new image
3. Profile Images of both partners - take new or upload a new image
4. Quick Access to tabs: Items/Buckets/I shared/Shared with me - different way to access local data and ability to share collections.
4. Settings - basic settings
6. Profile Switch - switching between profiles
7. Two recent buckets (list view)
8. Following tab - allow following other people
9. Followers tab - allow other users to follow your profile
10. Favorites tab - allow mark items as favorite
11. Completed tab - display completed items here
12. Main panel:
12.1 Profile - display user's collections
12.2 Explore - browse e-commerce products and services
12.3 + Add - add images, voice memos, places, reminders
12.4 Activity - see activity feed
12.5 Messaging - message people or groups of people, attach image, voice, or share your collections
13. Partner Integration - Integrate with e-commerce third party sites
13.1 Amazon API
13.2 Foursquare API
13.3 Bing API
You must have at least 5 years of experience writing fast, optimized iOS apps with a proven record. Knowing Russian language is preferred.
**No Automated bids!** Put NoBS in your bid or the bid will not be considered.