I have some android tv box that i want to use as music player and ads player.
I need an app that does the follow:
1) Start to play when it got launched, no human action need every time the box got restarted or the power go off (i can autostart the app with another application)
2) Sync 3 folder (ads, jingle, music) via ftp (ill provide the ftp with the folders and file)
3) Showing wich song is playing at the moment, how much space left on the device
4) Have the option to set in a simple way, how many songs between an ads and how many song between a jingle.
5) If the is no internet should work anyway, just sync the folders every hr.
6) if it crash it restart alone
all options can be in the same page, i think will be enough space to fit them.
The tv box have this specification:
CPU: Amlogic S912 2.0GHz,Octa Core
GPU: ARM Mali-T820MP3
Decoder Format: AVS,H.264/AVC,H.265,RealVideo8/9/10
Video format: 1080P,4K x 2K,AVI,AVS,DAT,H.265,ISO,MKV,MP4,MPEG,MPEG-1,MPEG-4,RM,VC-1,VP9-10 Profile-2,WMV
Audio format: AAC,FLAC,MP3,OGG,RM,WMA