Are you an Android Engineer with a passion for delivering excellence?
Do you enjoy working in a fast-paced environment, helping our clients deliver mission-critical complex projects?
Are you an expert in Android & looking for an exciting new project?
If you answered yes to the above, then we would love to hear from you!
As an Android Engineer, you will need to design, develop and deploy Android application. You will be responsible to build high-quality, innovative and performant software, to drive engineering standards across the team and organization.
• Setting and following Android coding standards and best practices in Java
• Understanding and working with multiple architectures and patterns (including. MVP, Dependency Injection)
• Experience working with remote data via REST and JSON
• Experience with Firebase, material-design, third-party libraries and APIs
• Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
• Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle
• Resolving complex Git issues including submodules
• Have a general CI experience
• Kotlin experience
• Used Junit, Espresso
• Participated in the Android community online or elsewhere
• Experience working in agile environments
• Android: 3-5 years (preferred)
• Built an app for company worth at least £10M in value.
Must provide examples of previous work and demos when submitting your proposal.