Quick and easy NFC programming tool.
Requirement = build a tool with 5 menu items:
1. View/Edit the Tool Config (incl. CSV import into tool database)
2. Programme new tag
3. Test the tag
4. Blank the tag
5. Export data from tool database into CSV
These menu items will have a range of workflows, keeping it simple.
1. allows for pre-setting a range of fields, creating random values, and importing files from a master database
2. Allows tag contents/Serial number to be read by tool user, and fields reprogrammed/locked with subsequent scans (and repeated as needed on further tags)
3. Runs a number of simple tests on a tag, or failed tags
4. Blanks the tag, using password in the tool database
5. Exports the database containing all programmed fields
The UI need to be kept simple as this tool is for a 'personal' programming use only.
CSV structure, tag password generation (based on config + random) etc. is detailed in an easy to follow specification document, but the key is to keep development and tag programming simple.
Prior to receipt of the detailed specification, an indication of day rate (for this self funded charity oriented project) is required.
Following this, a signed NDA is required.
This is not a large project, although I do have other large projects based on the success of this one.
Note: You must supply your own NTAG213 tags, which cost just £1 on eBay for 10 tags. This is because the delay to receive them and then post them back out is so long (6 weeks!!), and also adds unnecessary cost.